Thursday, May 4, 2017

A New Little Doll Quilt

For the last couple years I eagerly look forward to Lori's humblequilts.blogspot.com doll quilt exchange. This is my second year participating and I received this beautiful quilt from Sue F.

Sue also has a blog so drop by to see her beautiful quilts at https://susannasquilts.blogspot.com

Sue also sent me this great fat quarter from her native New Zealand. At first I pictured fussy cutting the birds or a sheep and being used in my applique projects but I just don't know if I will ever be able to cut it :). She also made a little credit card purse that is so handy. Thank you for all Sue!

My new little quilt has joined the quilt I received last year. I am looking forward to this wall in my sewing room being covered with doll quilts.

Happy Stitching All,

Cheri

 

4 comments:

  1. Such a sweet doll quilt! That wall will be wonderful some day :0)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so glad you like it Cheri. Its always hard to let one go, when you love them. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am very fond of Sawtooth Star blocks so your new little doll quilt is right up my alley. I was not able to participate in the exchange this go round. I am enjoying, though, seeing all the quilts that were exchanged.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really love it! Thanks for joining in on the swap!

    ReplyDelete